lørdag 26. februar 2011

COLOURFUL DESIGN WORKSHOP # 1


Last wednesday the online class Colourful Designs with Celine Navarro stared. I have tided up my scrappingstash, and ordered new albums to clear out my old layouts. It will be one workshop a week for 10 weeks! This week's colours are yellow, blue, red, green and black. Quite unusual colours for me to scrap. Especially red I can find difficult to use. I was thrilled to see it all and eagered to work, work, work. The way Celine is presenting everything and the enthusiasm she brings out is so intensly inspiring. What I did not have was photoes that fitted to the sketch and the theme for the workshop: Ballance. While waiting for photoes I display my stash, and encourage you to step in to CASAcreative to vote for the weeks CASArunway!

.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Setter pris på alle typer meninger, og ber om at du kommenterer med navn og med respekt for andres meninger og bakgrunn. Takk for at du er innom, og takk for at du bidrar!