lørdag 11. juni 2011

I {LOVE} Spaghetti Vongole

Mi piace spaghetti vongole, vino rosso, espresso, limoncello. You get vongole on Thursdays in Rome. That is when seafood available. Once, in 1997 I studied art history in Rome for five weeks. In a Trastevere restaurant I met this norwegian woman. She asked me for advice on the food. When I was finished talking about vongole she said she was working in marketing. She said: "If I had a vacant position, I would offer it to you now at this very moment". About an hour later she had started to loving vongole too!

This I made for the Studio Calico Sunday sketch due 13. of June.

A meal for only my husband and I. May 2010. Before attending the Eurovision final song contest in Oslo. His first vongole. And guess who started to love it! Now, I must find out how to make it!



1 kommentar:

  1. Du har mange stilige bilder Ellen:) Kult at de var så store her;)

    SvarSlett

Setter pris på alle typer meninger, og ber om at du kommenterer med navn og med respekt for andres meninger og bakgrunn. Takk for at du er innom, og takk for at du bidrar!